Skilled Guidance On Immigration Law
The United States has one of the most complicated immigration law frameworks in the world. Even attorneys who don’t regularly practice in this area find it incredibly daunting.
At Immigration Law Group of Florida, P.A., immigration is all we do. Our attorneys have more than 30 years of collective experience helping people navigate many different kinds of immigration issues. We teach continuing legal education (CLE) classes to other attorneys on immigration topics, reflecting the depth of knowledge in this complex area. Our attorneys are loyal, dedicated advocates committed to helping you overcome immigration challenges. We are also proud allies of the LGBTQ+ community and have extensive experience working with vulnerable populations such as human trafficking survivors and children.
How We Can Help
You can turn to our team for supportive, easy-to-understand guidance on any many aspects of U.S. immigration law, including, but not limited to:
- Citizenship and naturalization: We can sort out complex issues surrounding citizenship. If you’re a green card holder, we can walk you through your eligibility for pursuing naturalization and guide you through the process.
- Temporary protected status (TPS): This program grants temporary permission to remain in the United States to those whose home country has been impacted by civil strife or natural disasters. It also provides work authorization. Our attorneys can determine whether you qualify.
- Parole in place (PIP): For individuals who entered the United States without immigration status who are family members of military members and veterans. It allows the individual to stay in the United States and apply for a work permit.
- Waivers: Various waivers are available for grounds of inadmissibility that would otherwise make you unable to lawfully enter or stay the United States.
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals): Undocumented immigrants who arrived here as children may qualify for legal protection from deportation under this program.
- Student visas: We can help you navigate issues surrounding student visa.
- Humanitarian parole: We help people obtain this permission to lawfully enter the United States for humanitarian reasons, even if they wouldn’t otherwise qualify for immigration benefits.
No matter what immigration challenges you are facing, we are here to help.
Committed To Clients | Learn More During A Consultation
Our attorneys are passionate about helping prospective immigrants and those seeking immigration benefits. To learn more about how we can help you, please call 727-471-0677 or send us an email. We help clients throughout the Tampa Bay area from our office in St. Petersburg, Florida.