Thank you for visiting our website.
The materials presented on our website is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to be, and should not be, considered legal advice. None of the information contained in this website is intended to constitute an attorney-client relationship. Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
Information that you send us in an e-mail from this website may not be confidential. Sending us an e-mail will not make you a client of the firm.
What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- credit card or other financial account information
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use personally identifiable information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters or publications that you request or to register you for events;
- To send you our legal updates and mailings relating to our seminars or events that we think may be of interest to you;
- To keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and use it to respond to you, if you contact us through the Services;
- To send administrative information to you;
- To allow you to send Services-related content to a friend through the Services. By using this functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend’s name and email address;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, enhancing, improving or modifying our web services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities;
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate to comply with legal process, respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, enforce our terms and conditions, protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates, protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of our affiliates, you or others, and to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
If you fill out the “contact” form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number and state). Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; drivers license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Server log information
When you visit our website, you are identified as a unique IP address that is automatically collected in server logs. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server and to analyze server traffic to learn which pages on our website receive more or fewer visitors. This information is anonymous and cannot be traced back to a specific individual. The server log also can tell us which browser you are using and the name of the website that referred you to our site.
If you wish to disable cookies from this site, you can do so using your browser. You should understand that some features of many sites may not function properly if you don’t accept cookies.
We may use services hosted by third parties to assist in providing our services and to help us understand the use of our site by our visitors. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including your IP address or cookies. If these third-party services collect information, they do so anonymously and in the aggregate to provide information helpful to us such as website trends, without identifying individual visitors.
California Do Not Track
Our web services do not alter, change, or respond upon receiving Do Not Track (DNT) requests or signals in browsers. As described in more detail above, we track user activity using web server logs, cookies and similar technologies. Information collected in web server logs helps us analyze website usage and improve the user’s experience. Cookies allow us to offer you a customized experience and present relevant advertising to you.
Special Notification for Nevada Residents
We do not sell, rent, or lease your Personal Information to third parties. However, if you are a resident of Nevada and would like to submit a request not to sell your personally identifiable information, you may do so by emailing us at [email protected].
Our website contains links to other external websites (“linked sites”) that we believe may be useful to the public. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these linked sites.
Our web services are controlled and operated by us from the United States, and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using our web services you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
Our website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, and despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services.